Monday, April 13, 2009

Billy Gay's Top 5 Summer Blockbusters!!!

1. Independence Day
"All right, you alien assholes! In the words of my generation: Up Yours!" (Randy Quaid as Russel Casse)

2. Jurassic Park

"Hold on to your butts. " (Samuel L. Jackson as Ray Arnold)

3. Twister

"Why can't we spend a normal day together?" (Bill Paxton as Bill)

4. The Rock

“Your *best*? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.” (Sean Connery as John Patrick Mason)

5. Con Air

"Put... the bunny... back... in the box. " (Nicolas Cage as Cameron Poe)

honorable mention: Speed


UPDATE: These are not my "best reviewed" summer blockbusters, but those I saw in the mega-plex and obsessed over as a kid.

4 comments:

  1. I was four when T2 came out, I'm talking about movies I actually stood in line for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stood in line for Con Air?
    You're a gutsy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was four when T2 came out, I'm talking about movies I actually stood in line for.Well, why didn't you say so from the outset?! (Hisses in exasperation.)

    ReplyDelete